LIBRARY MATERIAL POLICY
I. Number of items you may check out:
1. New patrons-two (2) items the first time.
2. Second time and thereafter - fifteen (15) items per patron.
3. Four (4) videos and/or DVDs may be checked out at one time. Must be eighteen (18) years old.
4. Four (4) music CD’s. Patron must be eighteen (18) years old.
5. New books (those purchased within the last three months)- two (2) per patron.
II. Length of time materials may be checked out, fines and damages:
1. Books, audios and magazines - Fourteen (14) days with a ten cent (.10) fine per item per day for over dues.
2. Books on CD - 14 days - Fine, $1.00 per item per day for over dues.
3. DVDs or Blu-rays - Seven (7) days with a one dollar ($1.00) fine per video per day.
4. Music CDs - fourteen (14) days with a one dollar ($1.00) fine per CD per day.
5. Patron must have a clear screen, no over due material or fines over $1.00, to have library privileges.
6. If material is returned damaged, fines will be accessed accordingly.
III. Renewal of library materials:
1. YOU MAY RENEW books, magazines, audios and books on CDs one time by calling the library (419-947-5866).
2. YOU CANNOT RENEW DVDs, Blu-rays, or books on hold for someone else.
IV. Inter Library Loan:
1. To request a book from ILL you must have a library card clear of fines or over due material and a working phone number.
2. Most materials will have a two (2) week loan period from the day we call you to notify you that ILL book(s) are here. (No renewals.)