The Mount Gilead Public Library drive-up window (only) is now a distribution site for at-home COVID-19 test kits.
“You drive up, ask for a kit and give some basic information and drive away,” said library director Melissa Kipp. "The process is easy and quick - and free.” No test kits will be handed out inside of the building.
#1 COVID-19 Self Test in the US: BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Antigen Self Test uses the same technology used by doctors and is Made in the USA.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: Requires just a shallow nasal swab that you can do yourself; includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- SEE RESULTS IN 15 MINUTES: Convenient, fast results anytime, anywhere; no need for a prescription or send to a lab.
- FOR AGES 2 TO ADULT: Indicated for children as young as 2 years old when administered by an adult, and for all people 15 and older to self-administer.
- DETECTS ACTIVE COVID-19 INFECTION: Includes 2 tests that are indicated for serial testing—simply test yourself twice within 3 days, at least 36 hours apart; designed to detect active infection with or without symptoms. Detects multiple strains, including the DELTA variant.*
- FOR PERSONAL USE: This test does NOT meet the CDC testing requirements to enter the U.S. when returning from a trip abroad. For proof of negative COVID-19 test, the BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card Home Test may be a better choice.
- OPTIONAL SELF-REPORT: Capture your results in the NAVICA app for self reporting.
No library dollars were spent on this statewide collaboration.
The drive-up window at the library is available Monday through Thursday 10:30 AM to 7 PM and Friday and Saturday 10:30 AM to 5 PM. No tests will be handed out from inside of the library.
Anyone with questions is encouraged to contact the library at (419)947-5866 or email@example.com.