Need help using your new Kindle or iPad? Want to create a Facebook profile but don't know where to get started?
Book an appointment for One-on-One Technology Help
with Library Staff member Melissa!
Learn how to use...
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 Basics (please inquire about any specific programs)
- Mac (Apple) Basics (please inquire about any specific programs)
- iPad or iPhone Basics
- Kindle or Nook eReaders
- Microsoft Office Basics (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
- Email (phone number required to create email account)
- USB Flash Drives to save personal files
- Google Drive
- Facetime or Skype for video chatting
- Spotify or Pandora for listening to music
- Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, or LinkedIn
- Downloading library eBooks or audiobooks onto your computer or portable device
Contact us by phone at (419) 947-5866 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment!
(Please note that you may only book ONE appointment at a time - instructor will determine placement after initial meeting for future appointments.)
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Please arrive with a clear goal of what you would like to learn.
- Please arrive with all the necessary passwords needed to access your device or accounts.
- Be sure to bring in any device you need help with. The library also has a bank of computers that can be utilized at any time.
- We are unable to troubleshoot or fix malfunctioning devices, take apart or replace physical parts on a device, or participate in credit card transactions.